Microvolts Comics / By RoEi548
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[SUGGESTION] Changing the Main Page picture

3 posters

Go down

[SUGGESTION] Changing the Main Page picture Empty [SUGGESTION] Changing the Main Page picture

Post by AnniChan Fri Aug 02, 2013 12:51 pm

Hello everyone,
title says all.

I know that this might not be the right section for this topic, but I really have no idea where else to post it.
I've promised, RoEi548 to make a art/picture for the Main page, because I came up with a idea to change the picture with this example.

Preview;

[SUGGESTION] Changing the Main Page picture 7Rgfcwg

*Note; The picture is too big, so please visit the direct link instead.

Also, I'm not able to download PS into my laptop, so I had to use online tools to edit it.
If anyone has the interest to look at the original image(with a watermark, of course), here is the link.
It did cost me like 7-8 hours to finish it, it's past 2am.

*Important note; Anything made in the picture is original by me, please do not copy or claim the picture as your own.

If anyone is wondering who that in the picture is, it's Naomi, a character from MicroVolts.

I do accept any kinds of compliments, harsh compliments, thoughts, etc.

I also have a request, at Admin Nono, if 'you' could think about our suggestion.

Thank you, have a nice day!

-AnniChan.
AnniChan
AnniChan
Midnight Moderator
Midnight Moderator

Back to top Go down

[SUGGESTION] Changing the Main Page picture Empty Re: [SUGGESTION] Changing the Main Page picture

Post by RoEi548 Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:58 pm

soo beautiful!!! really its soo cool!, i hope nono will confrim it, And I appreciate the excellent work you have done, really well done!
RoEi548
RoEi548
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

[SUGGESTION] Changing the Main Page picture Empty Re: [SUGGESTION] Changing the Main Page picture

Post by Nono Fri Aug 02, 2013 8:10 pm

It's a fantastic work, Anni! Anyways, I forgot to put a suggestions section... :s so don't worry, when I do i will move it into it.
Sure you can put it as logo, but it's a bit big...
Hopefully everyone else will appreciate this fantastic art too!

/move into Suggestions
/open

Last edited by Nono on Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:29 pm; edited 3 times in total
Nono
Nono
Wind Waker
Wind Waker

https://microcomics.el-foro.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AnniChan Fri Aug 02, 2013 11:28 pm

Thank you both very much, I'm glad that you like it. I do appreciate it!
AnniChan
AnniChan
Midnight Moderator
Midnight Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Nono Fri Aug 02, 2013 11:37 pm

AnniChan wrote:Thank you both very much, I'm glad that you like it. I do appreciate it!
Nononononono, thank you for this brilliant job!!!is brilliant job!!! Excellent art like this should be appreciated by everyone. The only problem is that, when I resized for putting it as a logo, it looks a bit... crap Neutral but anyways, if people see the original work here, it'd be awsome!
Nono
Nono
Wind Waker
Wind Waker

Back to top Go down

Post by AnniChan Fri Aug 02, 2013 11:43 pm

Nono wrote:Nononononono, thank you for this brilliant job!!! Excellent art like this should be appreciated by everyone. The only problem is that, when I resized for putting it as a logo, it looks a bit... crap Neutral but anyways, if people see the original work here, it'd be awsome!

O, -blushes-. It doesn't look that horrible, at least it is the same picture. :3.  Thank you again, for the compliment!
AnniChan
AnniChan
Midnight Moderator
Midnight Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Nono Fri Aug 02, 2013 11:49 pm

AnniChan wrote:O, -blushes-. It doesn't look that horrible, at least it is the same picture. :3.  Thank you again, for the compliment!

Anyone who doesn't think this art is awsome is probably: https://youtu.be/VJtWNNq2V68?t=2m11s
Nono
Nono
Wind Waker
Wind Waker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum