Microvolts Comics / By RoEi548
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[UPDATED] Important message to all Forum-Members/Visitors.

Go down

[UPDATED] Important message to all Forum-Members/Visitors. Empty [UPDATED] Important message to all Forum-Members/Visitors.

Post by AnniChan Wed Sep 25, 2013 9:23 am

Hello members!

Since this forum seems to be very inactive, and may continue, I, as a representative for the main administrator, hope that one day, this forum will be revived, leaded, by a correct administrator.

Since our main administrator retired a long time ago, we're not able to continue to make comics & fan-art(s), post new, interesting things into this forum, that we gave-out so much energy & effort, anymore. We're sorry for the inconvenience we may caused, and wish you a great time!

For all the people that joined the Administrator/Moderator's Team(s), thank you all for building up and holding this forum alive, and kept trying hard. For all the people that have visited our forum, or even new joined members, thank you all very much for spending your time on this forum, we love you all!

We will come back!

- Your beloved Administrator and Moderator Team(s).

- Adm. - Nono's representative, [MOD]AnniChan.
AnniChan
AnniChan
Midnight Moderator
Midnight Moderator

Back to top Go down

[UPDATED] Important message to all Forum-Members/Visitors. Empty [REVIVED]

Post by AnniChan Mon Jan 13, 2014 12:46 am

This post's been revived today. At Sunday 12th January 2014 at 13:47
Hello Forumers, unfortunately, this Forum will be continuously inactive and even maybe forever. As this thread, created on Tuesday 24th September 2013 at 23:23; will be officially INACTIVE, and left out today.

I will re-check this forum every time it will need to be checked.
_____
I've lost my powers as a Administrator to get the Moderator title, so changing stuff will not be available for me.
_____
Mr. Nono (T.ADM) had issues and left.
Mr(s). RoEi548 (T.S.ADM) couldn't lead this Forum alone, and also left.

_____

Have nice Holidays, and let's see this Forum dying slowly. :-(

Thanks,
[MOD]AnniChan.

/Offline.
AnniChan
AnniChan
Midnight Moderator
Midnight Moderator

Back to top Go down